Canopus Drum Endorser
The Juilliard School 2014 - 2015
Manhattan School of Music - MM 2001- 2003 Jazz Performance
University of Michigan School of Music - BM 1996 - 2001 Jazz Studies
Each lesson is designed for the specific needs of the student. Most importantly, I make the lessons fun because playing the drums is fun!!
Some examples of issues discussed are:
• All styles and levels. From Rock to Jazz and everything in between.
• Successfully prepare drum students for prestigous performing arts programs such as The Laguardia School of the Arts.
• Coordination and independence studies
• Ride Cymbal function, articulation and exercises
• Brush playing patterns and styles
• Playing Grooves across different genres of music.
• Developing solo ideas
• Touch, feel, and sound
• Finding your own voice on the instrument
• and much more...
I am also available for drum clinics.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.